Our Mission Statement, Ethos and Values
To provide a stimulating environment which enables all children to enjoy learning and reach their individual potential.
Ethos and Values:
• To provide a broad, balanced, stimulating and differentiated curriculum accessible to all children
• To enable all children to reach their full potential by the use of engaging and flexibly structured activities
• To encourage a high level of concentration through the provision of purposeful activities
• To achieve high standards of work and behaviour through building good relationships and developing a sense of responsibility
• To encourage mutual respect and trust between all members of the school community
• To encourage parents/carers to take an active part in their child’s education both at home and school
• To increase an awareness of, and sensitivity towards, others
• To provide a learning environment where children are confident to take risks and can flourish through feeling secure, valued and able to discover their own talents and potential
• To celebrate the worth and individuality of every member of the school community
• To promote the physical, creative, social, moral, spiritual, cultural and emotional development of each child in a calm and friendly atmosphere.